The second-level examination of the CA course conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is an intermediate exam: (ICAI). CA intermediate exam is available to students who complete the senior secondary education and CA Foundation courses CA Inter test series. The working knowledge of the students of the subjects checked at this stage.
Eligibility for CA Intermediate Exam
You required to apply for the CA Intermediate after you have cleared the CA Foundation.
The applicant may also enroll directly for Intermediate without going either through CPT or the CA Foundation.
- 1. Students who have graduated and obtained at least 55% allowed to register for the Inter directly without going through the CA Foundation or the CPT.
- Similarly, non-commerce pupils with 60 percent marks in graduation/post-graduation may also enroll for Intermediates, like Commerce pupils.
- In addition to this, students who cleared the Indian Institute of Cost Accountants Intermediate Level or the Indian Institute of Secretariats of Company.
Prior to preparing for the CA InterTest, students need to know the full details of the CA Intermediate examination pattern so that they can study effectively and be confident that they can achieve good results for the CA Inter Exam. In accordance with the CA Intermediate examination pattern,
students must follow the following detail:
- The CA Intermediate Examination is a Twice A Year offline examination.
- The question paper is in English or Hindi and can be chosen by a student accordingly.
- Each paper has 100 marks and the length of time for each paper is three hours.
- Students may be present for either group or for both groups.
- The model of the CA Intertest modified. This includes now in Papers 2, 4, 6, and 7 objective-type questions with a 30% weight.
- The remaining 70% weight is identical to earlier subjective questions.
- The questions of objective form follow the MCQ pattern and one or more marks may be attributed. For incorrect selections of the answers, there are no negative markings.
- The first question of each examination obligatory and the other questions must be answered.
- In order to clear the examination, the students need to score 40 percent marks and a total of 50 percent (200 for one group and 400 for both groups).
It is recommended that students refer to these books along with the best CA Inter Test Series and the following examination preparation tips to achieve a successful mark in the CA intermediate exam:
- See the entire material for the report.
- Prepare an intermediate question paper with the previous year’s CA to clarify the trend of the examination paper.
- Solve the ICAI Official website mock tests or CA Intertest series.
- Join the online class of CA Intermediate
Registration for the CA Intermediate Exam can be requested by qualified students on the official ICAI Website. The students must apply online fees to complete the registration process of the CA Intermediate Exam.