CA Foundation Exam is the last exam or the last stage of the CA course, after which the candidates finally get the title of CA. The beginning of this course is done from the Registration into the course. This means the aspiring candidates must complete the CA Final Registration process to qualify for the exam.
All around the year, the registration form for Final Course is available in the ICAI portal. But still, the deadline to register for each session is allocated by ICAI. The candidates appearing for the May session need to register before 1 January of the same calendar year. The students appearing for the November session need to register before 1 July of the same academic year. Also, the students need to fill out the registration form fee as prescribed by ICAI. ICAI also publishes the CA Final Result in the official portal.
CA Final Registration
CA Final Registration is the most crucial stage of the CA Final Course that you must fill on time to become eligible for the CA Final Exam. Firstly, the students must cross-check their eligibility for CA Final Course as prescribed by ICAI. CA Final Exams can be appeared by only those students who have cleared both groups of CA Intermediate with requisite passing criteria. After checking the eligibility for the Final exam, the students need to fill out the registration form. Finally, after filling out the registration form and making the fee payment, you can order ICAI study material and start your preparation.
Last Date for Submission of CA Final Registration Form
ICAI decides the last date for submitting the CA Final Registration Form. The dates are generally fixed for the Registration of all the courses. For the CA Final Exam May 2022, the last date to register is 1 January 2022, and for November 2022 CA Final Exam, the last date to register is 1 July 2022. Hence, these are the major dates to fill out the Registration Form so students must regard it as substantial.
Documents Required for CA Final Registration 2022
Before navigating to the ICAI website to fill out the CA Final Registration 2022 form, these students must keep scanned copies of all the required documents. Refer to the documents given below to fill out the registration form for the Final Exam.
- Soft copies of the pp size photo of the students along with their scanned signature.
- Self-attested scanned copy of the CA Intermediate or CA IPCC result.
- Nationality proof documents.
- Certificates to prove the special category of the students, if any.
- Scanned and attested copy of the CA Foundation result of the students, if they are not direct entry candidates.
Hence, ensure that you have all the documents mentioned above with you before filling out the Registration Form. Also, the documents should be scanned properly so that their information is properly visible. Also, once submitted, the documents cannot be rectified, so check them properly before uploading and submitting.
CA Final Registration Cutoff Dates 2022
ICAI allocates the cutoff dates for CA Final Registration 2022. The students must fill out the registration form and pay a fee before the dates given by ICAI.
|CA Final Session||Cutoff dates for Registration|
|CA Final May Session||1 January 2022|
|CA Final November Session||1 July 2022|
Steps to register for ICAI CA Final 2022
The students who want to fill out their ICAI CA Final Registration Form must go through the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, keep the scanned copies of all the attested documents required for filling the Registration Form.
- Open the ICAI website and log in to the SSP portal with your login credentials given by ICAI.
- Now, you will see two boxes in front of you, click on the Student Cycle box.
- Next, click on CA Final to register yourself for CA Final Course.
- You will be taken to the CA Final Registration form Page. Here you need to fill in all the basic details and save the form.
- On the next page which is the documents uploading page, you need to upload the scanned copy of all documents. Before clicking on Save and Next, make sure to recheck all of the documents.
- Now, the CA Final Registration fee payment page will open on the screen. Pay the requisite fees as mentioned by ICAI and complete your registration.
Keep the receipt of the CA Final Registration Payment for future references. You should also keep a copy of the Registration Form. Also, the fee for Registration is decided by ICAI, which is INR 22000 for Indian students and USD 1100 for international students.
Validity of CA Final Registration 2022
The validity for the CA Final Registration is finalized by ICAI. As per the regulations of ICAI, the validity for Registration is for Five years. The students who have registered for CA Final Exam can appear for the exam for five years without registering. Filling the examination form remains mandatory to appear in the CA Final Exams.
After the competing five-year period, you can revalidate your CA Final Registration from the student’s dashboard of the ICAI portal. The revalidation fee for CA Final Exam is INR 500. The students need to revalidate their registration to appear in the Exam after five years from Registration. After this, you can appear in the exam by specifying the revalidation date.
Therefore, the students need to submit the CA Final Registration form along with the Registration Fee before the deadline. Students must fill in all the basic details appropriately and upload the required documents in the form. At last, they have to make the payment to confirm the Registration. The details entered in the registration form must be appropriately analyzed since you won’t be allowed to rectify this information through any correction windows. Finally, after filling out the Registration for the Final Exam, students can order their ICAI Final study material. These materials by ICAI will help you to prepare for CA Final Exam as per the syllabus.